Monday, April 13, 2009

EVERYTHING!

Happy Easter everyone!

Alrighty... so today I was expecting to be as boring as Friday and Saturday were, buuut then! E.P. and Noel (her mother) to the rescue!!! And yes, to future questions it was Noel Grundwalt (the artist) and her daughter, and yes, E.P.'s father is Richard Prince. We caught up and chatted from.... 2:30 t0 5:30. We got tea from starbucks and went to a paint-your-own pottery studio. I painted a mystical fairy-like creature, who's eyebrows resembled Groucho Mark's and so we nicknamed her the "Transvestite Fairy". All in all it was an awsome remedy to couch potatoe-ness.
ChildhoodFlames is selling old clothing that is not being used! Yes! This is like a humungo field day to me! Unfotunatly the Nine West gladiator wedges, Ellen Tracy blazer, and the Isaac Mizrahi for Target shift dress were all sold when I got the word of the sale.... Anyways, ChildhoodFlames, could you please clarify how the shipping and buying process goes? Many shoppers are wondering if it is off of Ebay or off of shotchildhoodflames.blogspot.com itself.
I also heard about this awsome song from E.P. called The Seed (2.0). look it up!
And I'm off! I'll try to post more when I arrive in Manhattan tomorrow!

lots of love,
Grace

p.s. please tell your blogger friends about my site!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment