Thursday, April 9, 2009

YAY TWO WHOLE FOLLOWERS!!!!!!!!!

Okay I know you've missed me! Well now that I'm back I havvvve to write a new post. So I first want to make a shoutout to my blogger friend Kathleen whos blog is.....:
www.kksblogxoxo.blogspot.com
I also follow her blog so fyi u can also look in the blogs I follow! Weeeeeell. Today my friend E.P. came in with the most cool-boho vibe-destroyed black Lanvin flats. They were awsome b/c they 1. looked like dance shoes
2. were worn, and destroyed looking
3. were Lanvin ( yea one of my favorite designers!)

She ( E.P.) has now officially decided on moving to the Big Apple! Ahhhh! Don't goooo! Who will I complain to and gripe to who will actually listen and pretend like she cares?! I will miss her presence greatly.... Wow. Sounds like she died or something. Sooooo April break has finially arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yayyx10000x1000x13000! sorry for the exsessive yay-ing! I will be stuck in suburbia for the weekends, but in Manhattan (more yaying!) from Monday thru Friday! As you can see I'm reaaally happy to be getting out of here!

Ahhh, who doesn't love a great trip to the basement to find old dusty belonings, memories, and other things that happen to be laying around. Thats what I spent my whole afternoon basically doing, although I did go outside to see my mom and play a quick game of tennis with her. I was looking for the matching shoe to a lonely navy Doc Marten... Alas I didn't find that but some old ice skates, ballet en pointe shoes, and some old dusty stuff. As you have probably concluded, I have no life.

Sorry this post was so long, and probably only one person actually will read it, hopefully (we will call that person George) George is having a good laugh at how pathetic my life is right now. Well at least I'll be seeing my best friends in the whole world from Mon. thru Fri. Their names are Saks and Barneys.

Arrivederla,
Your Trash My Treasure aka Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment